YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday 6 June 2016

Just Another Day

Sure my life looks perfect, on Instagram... but every time I think of all the people who have come and gone and lived and loved and spent all their lives alone in a castle and think to myself, really, what am I doing with my life?
Some times I drown in so much anxiety, I just want to change my name, move to another planet and sleep on marshmallows for a living. It almost feels like nature is set by default to go against me.

                                       

I have so many friends, yet I am used to feeling lonely. And so yesterday I decided to walk to the beach by myself. I have traveled that road countless times and the distance has never felt so endless like it did without them. I could hear all our echoing laughter while crossing the busy road together and the honking cars that sped by and all of us hushing each other down while receiving raised eyebrows and I wonder, if they ever miss me like I miss them. I stamped over a cigarette and craved to know how the taste of ash could relieve anyone's worries... I thought, if anything, it could be that the bitterness that lingered inside their mouth convinced them of how their lives could've felt smokier...

I took my shoes off and walked toward the sea, soaking my feet in the sand...



...but what surprised me is the waves looked even more eager to come towards me!

 (Sorry, I don't know to rotate a video! and about the mic quality... there's a reason no one calls me! :D)

Note to self:
I don't know where you're headed or who you'll walk that path with but I do know for sure, the only way to make it there is to be friends with yourself first.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, go ahead x