YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday 1 September 2016

2 Cool 4 School

Almost fourteeen years later, today, we wore a new uniform at school. Yay!? It was ridiculous at first sight and the more I looked at everyone around me, the lesser I wanted to be seen in an attire like that! It was far from stylish, not even something you would keep to convert into pyjama wear, but I do enjoy that the back of our jacket reads "CSK". I've always seen proud Oxford graduates flaunt their hoodies that speak so loudly about where they're from. Putting aside all the pressure and emotional trauma we are facing in our final year, this school has given me the most beautiful childhood I could ever ask for. I haven't simply made best friends, but also the worst of enemies in disguise of them, through which I have learnt how easy it is to love others just simply by being oblivious to their flaws... I wish I could slow down time for a while, rewind a little and live some moments again like I never did before. Guess you only realize the value of something once its gone...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, go ahead x