YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday 9 September 2016

Transience (1/2)

I am an extremely lazy texter, and rarely find anyone of my interest to commit to. And whaddaya know! Omegle to the rescue! I think that what makes a person who they are, and who others are not, are the places they've been to, people they've interacted with, and moments they endured which they could only accept and embrace in silence. I've connected to the least likely domains, one even being a morgue technician. (Uh, our mutual filter "Science" did the honors.) I am not one to pounce onto a/s/l, but he did end the life-altering conversation by telling me that I could remember him as Valo. Most certainly that was not the most memorable segment of the conversation. He shared photographs of a case a 16 year-old boy that touched him deeply, and asked me to guess the cause of his untimely decease. With all the fatal adventures my best friend Kevin and his younger brother shared together in mind, it was only likely that the boy was accidentally deprived of breath while playing with his younger brother. And it was. The two were beyond amused by a video of teenagers blood-choking each other and wanted to try it out themselves. The older brother, lost a life. The younger, an older brother. I saved our chat log for a time when I am less humble and forget about how short life is.



I actually started writing this as a tribute to another chat I had last night, but oh well, look where this headed... To be continued!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, go ahead x